March Madness Shootout Course Closed to regular play
NCAA Tourney Shootout Saturday March 26th
$55 entry fee includes lunch and prizes
Rules of Play
Preferred Lies everywhere. Lift, clean and replace anywhere on the course including bunkers. You may not move the ball in a penalty area.
- Combined Net score (with handicap 90%) of partners match play for 6 holes against each team in your POD. Schedule below.
- PODS will shotgun from the same hole. After the 6 hole match they stop and switch teams for next match
- The 3 Matches will be noted on the scorecard and should be discussed with the POD beforehand
- You earn point for every hole won and a half point for every hole you tie
- At the completion of the 3 matches the team with the most points wins the POD
- Process for ties: 1. head to head match, 2. Chip off (combined distance)
- POD winners will be seeded into a bracket of 8 according to points won, then holes won, then blind draw.
- The 2 teams with the highest point total in the matches but not winning a POD will earn a wild card and be seeded 7 and 8.
- Complete shootout rules will be explained prior to teeing off. Holes 1, 9 and 18 will be used for the shootout.
Match 1 Match 2 Match 3
|POD 1||Holes 1-6||Holes 7-12||Holes 13-18|
|POD 2||Holes 3-8||Holes 9-14||Holes 15-2|
|POD 3||Holes 5-10||Holes 11-16||Holes 17-4|
|POD 4||Holes 6-11||Holes 12-17||Holes 18-5|
|POD 5||Holes 7-12||Holes 13-18||Holes 1-6|
|POD 6||Holes 9-14||Holes 15-2||Holes 3-8|
Lunch will be served after 18 holes and the shootout will begin at 150pm.